Monday, March 30, 2009

Need Energy

A woman's work is never done. It is truly one that is a 24 hour, 7 day a week job, and if they could squeeze 30+ hours out of you a day, they would. I love being a wife and a mother but it is so tiring and my energy level is so low. Yes I am taking my vitamins and doing some sort of exercise a day. Of course I could take my exercise to a new level to help with the more energy. I could also go to sleep at a decent hour. I stay up till 11 to 1 am each night, doing my best to get as much done as I can. Funny thing is... It never seems complete. And then because I do run so much I get to a point where I can't function because I am so mentally and physically drained. Then my poor hubby has to take the end result, no attention, and a wife that snores really loud. So I am up to suggestions. I have to get this down pat. I do not want my life to be all work and no fun. I also want to be of sound mind and body to enjoy my hubby and children.

1 comment:

  1. Here are my suggestions: Learn to say "no" and mean it. Delegate responsibilities when you can. And, always have a plan. I live and die by my schedule.

    ReplyDelete